terça-feira, 20 de maio de 2008

DFA new one eye son: Syclops

Syclops
Debut: I’ve Got My Eye On You
DFA, 17 de Junho
Featuring: Sven Kortehisto on keyboards and electronics, Hanna Sarkari on bass, keyboards, and electronics, and Jukka Kantonen on drums, percussion, and drum programming.
Producer:Maurice Fulton (produtor de Mu)
TRACK LISTING:
1. NR17
2. The Fly
3. Naoka’s F
4. 5 Out
5. Nelson’s Back
6. Where’s Jason’s K?
7. The E Ticket
8. Mom, The Video Broke
9. I’ve Got My Eye On You
10. A Lovely Sunday

Sounds like: secretive dark electro-disco noir, heavy metal riffs over acid house, folkloric instruments with old school analog synthesizers , spastic techno, ethereal house, leftfield hip-hop and more.

myspace: http://www.myspace.com/syclopsband
Amostras:



"Where's Jason's K"



"I've Got My Eye on You"

Sem comentários: